As usual, Reddit users were there to brighten my day:
- "Really surprised such a successful tech company produced such shoddy code."
- "This is remarkably shitty code. I would criticize pretty harshly anyone who wrote it. I would fire anyone who wrote a public blog post about it exactly like this post."
- "So basic edge case failure. Not even a corner case."
- "Yeah, not surprised that someone that thinks they invented the term underflow and used it wrongly got something like this wrong."
- "[the code] is, pretty obviously, broken at a glance"